Clinical Compliance Specialist
Clinical Compliance Specialist Job Announcement
Every Body Texas seeks a Clinical Compliance Specialist to facilitate monitoring activities and to provide training and technical assistance for our network of Title X (ten) supported clinics (also known as sub-recipients). The ideal candidate will be results-oriented who excels in building relationships, managing timelines, and providing training and technical assistance.
Who We Are
At Every Body Texas, we work to ensure that every person in Texas can access safe, unbiased, high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare by funding and training healthcare providers in a way that increases access for clients.
As the statewide Title X grantee for Texas, we distribute nearly $16M in federal funding each year to over 175 clinics across the state—funding that is critical to ensuring that clinics stay open and deliver much needed sexual and reproductive healthcare to nearly 200,000 people in Texas every year. We also deliver training and technical assistance to providers and conduct policy, advocacy, and research activities that promote increased access to care.
We strive to operate from a place of humility and inclusion keeping six values central to our work.
- Dignity: Each person has the right to make their own healthcare decisions.
- Access: There should be no barriers between people and the healthcare they want and need.
- Facts: When provided with complete, accurate information, people can make the best healthcare decisions for themselves.
- Equity: Each of us deserves high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare, regardless of our identity, income or circumstances.
- Innovation: There is always a better way.
- Quality of Care: Clients deserve the best care and providers deserve the best support.
What You’ll Do
You will be facilitating monitoring activities and providing training and technical assistance for our network of Title X-supported clinics (also known as sub-recipients). Specifically, your work will center on:
- Monitoring sub-recipient clinical compliance, in accordance with the Quality Family Planning recommendations, Title X regulations, and Every Body Texas policies and procedures.
- Understanding and implementing current clinical best practices in sexual and reproductive health as advanced by national organizations.
- Supporting the work of the Every Body Texas Medical Committee and monitoring the network-wide adoption of clinical best practices.
- Assisting sub-recipients in resolving clinical compliance issues, by providing individualized technical assistance.
- Training internal and external audiences on the importance of promoting high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services.
Who You Are + Keys to Success
To be successful in this job, you are someone who can effectively:
- Build relationships: Able to connect with Every Body Texas staff and sub-recipient staff to resolve compliance issues, cultivate positive team dynamics, and demonstrate trustworthiness.
- Solutions-oriented: Approach challenges with a solutions-based attitude.
- Results driven: Demonstrated ability to produce and implement plans and strategies, plus ability to navigate obstacles and roadblocks.
- Adaptability: Able to work in a fast-paced environment, can adapt to situations, and can prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented: Able to produce high quality work, paying close attention to all the small particulars in review of policies, reports, etc.
Clinical training in family planning and reproductive health is required.
What Else You Should Know
This position is full-time and based in Austin (although there is potential for partial remote work and flextime schedules). The role requires 20% travel (about 4 days a month). The salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $90,000, with exact salary depending on experience. We offer excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term disability insurance; vacation, sick leave, holiday pay; and eligibility to participate in our retirement plan.
If this seems like you, Cielo Executive Search is leading the search for our next Clinical Compliance Specialist.
Send a resume and cover letter Jacquie.Schwan@cielotalent.com.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Join us as we work to bring high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare to everybody in Texas.